TheBanyanTree: settling in

David Seaman dseaman at prairienet.org
Sat Dec 20 11:48:11 PST 2008

Eight days is a long time to be on a psyche word. At least for me. Isrart
getting aggitated after three days, and will do all that is required of me
to get out. This time, not so much. I have truth, as I see it, to babble
about every chance I get to speak to a health professional. As in 'why am
I being incarcerated for something that might happen while if a person
confided that they were going to commit a felony, that person couldn't be
touched until he actualy committed the crime'.

Thanks all. I'm in an odd place write now. Coming home this time I've had
to look at myself in the mirror and decide what my part is in all
this.Settling in has been very hard. I spent most of my time on the psych
unit sleeping, crying, eating, and shiting. It's been hard to get out of
that habbit. I want nothing more than to loose mysef in sleep and dream.
My appetite is nonexistence. I wanted nothing more that to get out of the
shit hole and be home. And to smoke a cigarette.

I an so happy to be home relaxing and trying to settle back in. Thank you
all for the energy, prayers, and well wishes. It means more to me that I
can express.

Until I meet once again with my spiritual family for fellowship, dancing,
chanting, hugging, and kissing away tears, the existence of my magikal
family's energy exists in my heart and helps me to not consider self
injury without the knowledge of my loves who warm my soul. That's a pretty
big magick and reminds me why I continue through the dark night.

Luv to all-
Dave