TheBanyanTree: Starting School

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 05:59:07 PDT 2008

Well written and heartfelt.

Somehow, there is one child who seems to tug a bit longer when leaving home
for school. Perhaps it's the youngest, for it also signals the end coming to
parenthood, at least as far as innocence and living at home. When the last
child  leaves for kindergarten, there are no more babies, and every day, the
children  move further away, finding new friends, secrets they don't always tell
you, as a  little child will, and have hopes and experiences you are no longer
an intimate  part of.

It was the end of the world as I knew it when my youngest started  school.

NancyLee

deal here.