TheBanyanTree: blue shrinkwrap joy

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:30:00 PDT 2008

On 28 Aug 2008 at 20:37, Sherry Lester wrote:

>  I started research on a recycling program for marine shrinkwrap.

Huh.  Living in a state where you take your boat out of the water for the
winter and put it in a garage, I never heard of this blue stuff.  It would
certainly never have crossed my mind to wonder where it was going every
spring.

This kind of thing is what will save our world - if we are able to save it.  One
person, doing one little (in this case BIG!) thing.

Thank you for thinking about it, thank you for caring about it, and most of
all, thank you for DOING something about it!

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com