TheBanyanTree: It Hurt

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 10:02:41 PDT 2008

I read your post with interest, since a few members of my family have
survived, and some have not. Since some in my family have had it, I should be
doubly wary, and I am.

But, as for G who said you were not even sick, not really, I think that one
was so terrified he denied it was life-threatening. That you beat it, meant,
to  him, that it was not serious, not life threatening, and things would go on
as  usual.  He would not have to face it or deal with it. You beat it, so it
was gone, perhaps not even there to begin with.

At some point in his life, he will have to deal with something that is  real;
is life threatening, will change his life and make him FACE IT!  I  think it
is something like those who, when asked by a child about someone who  has
died, will deny it with, "He is only sleeping."

deal here.