TheBanyanTree: I'm So Hot

Margaret R. Kramer margaret.kramer at polarispublications.com
Mon Apr 28 14:15:09 PDT 2008

I LOVE juicy gossip at my work.  I work in a Dilbert-like environment, cubes
filled smart people, self-promotion, and continual cat fights.

We have a couple of relatively new women who are in their early 40s.
They're single, divorced with almost adult children.  They're not
unattractive, but they're not magazine cover attractive either.  They're
average in looks, plump, but not ghastly overweight.

But it's like they're on this pre-menopausal mission to snag any guy within
range.  One of my co-workers was in the hospital recovering from esophageal
cancer surgery and was in a drug induced coma.  One of the pre-menopausal
women lit up like a Christmas tree when she found out he was single.  He was
in a COMA!  Plus, he lives with someone.

The other one is a real piece of work.  She sounds like a parrot, because
she has no original ideas of her own.  She thinks she's "smarter than other
people."  She has three adult children, two divorces, and will whine and cry
about the ex-husbands to anyone who will listen.

She was hot after a guy who works across the hall from our company.  She
would stand at our receptionist's desk to watch and see when he would head
to the restroom, then she would go streaking out the door in order to follow
him.  I haven't heard whether she followed him into the men's room or not.

She's not a great dresser, wearing worn out jeans and chunky sweaters, but
lately, she decided to accessorize her outfit with four inch spike heals.
She's not Sarah Jessica Parker, she has a wide a**, so seeing her go by,
walking very carefully, so she doesn't trip over her feet on those darn
heels, those shoes make her butt look HUGE!

Well, last week, evidently she had a hot date with a guy, we think all her
dates are imaginary, because her personality just blows right at you, and I
think most guys keep away from her for self-preservation, she seems to zero
in on the more passive males, with a RICH French lawyer.  She wore black
leggings, a short green shirt with four inch wedge shoes.  I can't even
begin to tell you how ridiculous she looked.  I suppose she thought that
this RICH guy would see that outfit and propose marriage on the spot.

Her outfit was inappropriate for the workplace, but no one sent her home,
probably because we were all laughing at her.  She provided good gossip for
the day.

I haven't heard how the date went.  But if she comes off with her imaginary
boyfriends like she does at work, I doubt it went very well, in spite of the
HOT outfit.

See a picture a fellow co-worker drew of the HOT outfit:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/saydimae/sohot.jpg

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net
margaret.kramer at polarispublications.com

www.polarispublications.com

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we
don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but
have to let go.
~Unknown
Checked by AVG.
1:29 PM