TheBanyanTree: Incurable Cancer

Tom Smith deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 19:14:33 PDT 2007

Stew,

There is a classic Zen story about a man being chased by a
tiger who runs over the edge of a cliff trying to get away.
One of his flailing arms catches hold of a bush growing on the
cliff face.  He gets a foothold and catches his breath.  He
looks down and notices two tigers patiently pacing back and
forth at the base of the cliff.  He looks nearby and sees ripe
berries.

This life is a ride that will end someday for all of us.  May
we be open to our choices and wonderful experiences along the
journey.

There is nothing not miraculous.

Tom