TheBanyanTree: Stew's Escape

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 07:54:09 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/9/2007 5:39:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
monique.colver at gmail.com writes:

Yesterday I was formulating an escape plan to get Stew out of the  hospital.
He's been there for days and days,

After my friend spent a week or two in the hospital, with no appreciable
improvement, I am convinced that hospitals are just run down hotels where no one
wants go to, and if they do get a victim/patient, they arrange to keep them
and  keep them until they are rescued or escape, so desperate they are for
income.

I had to whisk my friend away when no one was looking.

NancyLee