TheBanyanTree: A Field of Dreams Story

Pam North pam.north at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:54:32 PST 2007

*That* gave me goose bumps, and was uplifting to read!!!!

I love baseball; 'Dreams' rates right up there with the few favorite movies
I can watch over and over (including 'Sandlot'!); and I'm also at a point in
my life where I'm 'taking the next step', and reconnecting where there has
been no connections for a long time.  And some of those connections are with
myself.

Thank you for sharing this....

Pam