TheBanyanTree: More news

Terri W. siddalee at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 10:34:33 PST 2007

All healers, please send energy to Adam's lungs.  One of them collapsed, and he's back in ICU.  It's his birthday, and many are going to try to see him, but I hear he is very banged up, has had no solid foods yet, and I'm having a tough week, myself, so I'm waiting on the visiting thing.

On the Up side, my dear store Captain said as soon as he saw me, "I got your note."  and he raised a big "okay" sign.

"We can do it?  Publicize a benefit?  Cater a performance?"

"Whatever you need.  You are awesome."

This made me hug him largely.  He's in his late 60's, and when he says "awesome," it just cracks me up.

We are waiting to hear back from the theatre's Board of Directors for a date and plan.  Meanwhile, send thoughts to Adam.  We have arranged a calendar at work, with all of us signing up for a day to take him food.  He'll be out at least three months.

Who sez L.A. is superficial?

Okay, it is.  Yesterday, I took a bowl from the kitchen to give water to an elderly dog outside the store.  She was almost unconcious.  The homeless owner was so grateful.  When I came back into the store, the kitchen manager glared at me, unsmiling, and said, "Throw that bowl away when that DOG is done."

Crikers.