TheBanyanTree: Janice!!! Can you resend phone # please

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Mon Jun 4 02:57:39 PDT 2007

Sorry Folks, but I gotta get in contact with Janice in Darwin:)
You sees..I am orf ter Darwin on thursday morning and Janice sent me
her phone number, but I doan have it cuz I swapped pooters.

Anyways, fer the rest of youse..Darwin is at/in the Top End  of
Orstralia. That means it is tropical and full of pandanus palms,
crocodiles, rabid water buffaloes, bitey flying thingies, bitey
slithering thingies and deadly jellyfish.

A mob of me uncouth mates and me is flying up there ter terrorise the
locals and shoot the place up. They doan know we is coming, but, soze
we should catch em all sleeping and unawares:)

I used ter live up there, so I has expert knowledge of the
terrain..they will never know wot hit em!!:))

--
Best regards,
 Woofie ,                         mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"Woofess is right, as usual.." maxdog (Tallahassee, FL) 27/1/98

Website: http://www.woofess.com
Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess
        http://public.fotki.com/woofie/