TheBanyanTree: [TheBanyanTree] Translation...

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Wed Jul 25 07:36:53 PDT 2007

Quoting Monique Colver <monique.ybs at verizon.net>:

> It is a pleasure to see Sidda alive, even though exhausted.

Yes, indeed.

> I, for one, am eagerly anticipating news of the play in Bloomington, IN. I
> was considering a trip there next year in fact. Bloomington, of all places.

We're an artsy-fartsy bunch here in Bloomington.  Lots of music and
theater.  After poking around a bit, I'm wondering if Sidda won the
"Reva Shiner Full Length Play" contest which is sponsored by
Bloomington Playwrights Project.

http://www.newplays.org/content/revashiner.aspx

Curioser and curiouser!  And I'm for sure planning on going.

Julie