TheBanyanTree: RE RE Translation

TL Wagener tlwagener at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:16:11 PDT 2007

>>>We're an artsy-fartsy bunch here in Bloomington.  Lots of music and
theater.  After poking around a bit, I'm wondering if Sidda won the
"Reva Shiner Full Length Play" contest which is sponsored by
Bloomington Playwrights Project.

http://www.newplays.org/content/revashiner.aspx

Curioser and curiouser!  And I'm for sure planning on going.

Julie

Yes, indeed, Julie  That's the one.  Although I still have no clue who Reva
is/was.  I reckon I'll find out.

And I apologize for all the typos and non caps in my (last and future)
post(s).  I have this MAC computer which I utterly despise.  I was told I'd
love it.  Creative types do.  I was told it'd last forever and would be so
easy to use.  Bullshit.  The keyboard has to be POUNDED.  I am used to
typing on a much more sensitive keyboard (I guess).  This one -- after six
months, still makes me fits and gives me nuts.  The battery is also dead,
and the cursor is a spaz.  Other than that, apple has a real winner here.

more later.  Many thanks to you all for caring.  As always. :-D

xoxoxoSidda