TheBanyanTree: Roll Call Reunion

A. Christopher Hammon chris at oates.org
Sun Jan 14 19:05:36 PST 2007

Ah, the joys of hearing Stargazr's voice echoing around the greasy spoon
and then the branches. I was a new comer to the Spoon when that roll
call was issued; having just been drawn in after coming across
Youngblood's piece on the Care and Feeding of Rocket Scientists. It was
around the time that the magical glass harmonica went quiet and I was so
deeply moved by expressions of grief and community that I knew this was
a place for me to pull up a chair and stay a long while. Youngblood's
call also served as my invitation to step out of the ferns and introduce
myself. And every so often I still stop by the Runciple Spoon as I pass
through Bloomington ...

Alas, my life was a lot slower then and I found that I had much more
time for writing and spinning tales. Every year I promise myself that
this is the year I get back to it, knowing that this is a place where I
can share.

Thanks for the memories and the echoing of Stargazer's voice to get on
with telling stories ...

Chris

Chris Hammon
Barefoot on the Web