TheBanyanTree: Roll Call Reunion

Pam North pam.north at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 07:52:20 PST 2007

Ahhh.... names I recognize and names I don't!  And evidently before 'my
time' in the Spoon... but yes Tom, I can sit here and 'feel' myself back
then... sitting at the computer - where THAT computer was at THAT computer
desk.... early mornings before the kids woke up... the chats I used to check
on then....

Sort of like an old song taking you back.....

Pam

(gunnymom, back in the day.... and still, to some...)