TheBanyanTree: Thank You for All of Your Replys to my Justice Piece

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 15:17:54 PST 2007

I talked with Sachet on the phone yesterday and reading all of your post last night when I got home from work and then getting a good nights rest, helped my decision.
  I feel like I have gone to battle with this war.  I have served my time as a warrior fighting in the direction of justice and have done everything in my will that is possible.  It is now time to release and let the justice system do THEIR job now.  I feel it is not my job to be judge and jury any longer.  And I know it was never my job to begin with, there is definately a much higher power than mine that he will have to answer to.

  Soooooo, with that said, I'm releasing!  I will set back and let happen what will happen.  This is not good for my health, my sanity or my nerves.  I have done what I could do, now it's time for me to rest and heal.

  Again, Thank You for ALL of your responses, they have helped me considerably!

  Crow Woman