TheBanyanTree: Messages Delivered

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 07:59:16 PST 2007

Since my accident, I've been blessed with a new strength I have found in my belief system.  I've come to respect and take seriously the messages that I receive now and to do what is being asked of me.

  The tree has been being hit with gust of winds to where the branches are no longer swaying but stiking in many directions.  Sometimes the winds can be a very cleansing thing as it clears away the old and makes way for the new buds.  But sometimes the winds can tumble branches and strip away some of the good.

  My messages being received for me to deliver are this:  She is saying Blue Feathers, Blue Feathers, remember The Blue Feathers.

  To some this will not be familiar, but to the deeper roots of our foundation, this will.

  From the Spoon to the Stars to the Roots of this Banyan Tree... Rock On!

  Da Na Ho... She Has Spoken