TheBanyanTree: The Street, Part !!

Red Pepper anita at redpepper.net.au
Fri Feb 2 00:22:10 PST 2007

Sidda, I agree with everyone - send the note. I know that in the same
situation, my mind would be full of terrible images of my loved one
broken, in pain and alone, and I believe it would be a comfort to his
parents. And it will also balance any disappointment/anger they might
feel at the fact that the driver can't take responsibility for his actions.

I also agree with Paul - share it with his partner if you can.

It's a really lovely, compassionate thing to do.

Anita
xxx