TheBanyanTree: The Street, Part !!

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Thu Feb 1 21:56:10 PST 2007

I encourage you to send it, Sidda, dollars no matter how well meant are
quickly spent but loving and caring words and actions are beyond price.
If the man on the crosswalk had been one of my sons - there are three
and one is gay too - I would want to receive your letter and I would
treasure it for the rest of my life.

roger