TheBanyanTree: Kessie

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Mon Aug 27 03:26:40 PDT 2007

Too bleedin right, NancyLee!!!!

How dare anyone be so arrogant to think that only they have a soul,
because they are human!

If anyone cannot see love burning out of an animal's eyes, which to me
denotes a soul, then I feel sad for them:(

It is like those folks that try to tell you that animals, such as
dogs, are incapable of expressing emotions and that to think that they
do, is just humans anthropomorphising or whatever.

Now, if any of those naysayers ever witnessed my friend's cat
(actually one of our mother cat's kittens) throw an all out tantrum
with irritated screams to match, when requested to do something he
does not want to do...like stay in the house when he wants to go
out... and then tried to tell me that it is just our interpretation of
the cat's behaviour and that he really is not throwing a heel kicking
tantrum...well..all I can say is that such people must be rather
thick!

And if there is life after death but no pets, I don't want it,
thankyouverymuch!

W:)

Saturday, August 25, 2007, 9:31:19 AM, NancyIee,
 wrote:

Nac> Sachet,
Nac>
Nac> I am so sorry for your loss.
Nac>
Nac> I have always heard, and people recently reminded me, that only humans have
Nac> a soul.
Nac>
Nac> I beg to differ.  Anyone who has shared time with an animal and found  that
Nac> particular bond, and looked into those guileless, trusting eyes cannot
Nac> possibly think they are without soul.  There is no other being on earth  that loves
Nac> so deeply and without condition, never minding ethnics, finances,  faults,
Nac> bad-hair days, or any other measure of a person. They merely love.
Nac>
Nac> And, if my pets are not in heaven when I die, I'm not going.
Nac>
Nac> NancyLee

Nac> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at
Nac> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Best regards,
 Woofie,                       mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Website: http://www.woofess.com
Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess
        http://public.fotki.com/woofie/