TheBanyanTree: Keep pork off your fork.....

mg spaceforone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:07:07 PDT 2007

.....I can be cracked up by the most random of things.  Read about Rob's
grilling in the heat and the chops and looked to the side of my gmail
account and...hey, keeping pork from being stabbed by my fork seems to be
the theme of a web site called up by some cookies or tags or some other such
computer thingy thing.  I'll continue eating pork from time to time, I
figure I'm far enough up in the food chain to warrant some carnivorousness
and pigs have the sad misfortune of being tasty.

Due to the heat these days, I stay in most of the time as well lest I sense
a sizzling sensation on my own hide.  Damn, the weather needs to break.

Maria