TheBanyanTree: Baby Steps to the Elevator

TL Wagener tlwagener at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:09:21 PDT 2007

Finally.  This Friday is my birthday, and I am having a party.  A
housewarming, birthday, winning-a-playwriting-contest kinda party.  MY fun
sweet young roommate/tenant, Tim, will make snacks and play an
eight-hour-long Beatles documentary in his room.  We screened it today and
it is faaabulous.  I intend to have the place look lived in by then.
Pictures on the walls, no boxes.  Wish me luck.  Erk.

I've invited old friends and new friends and even people I hardly know.
It's a new era (again) and I'm excited.

I finally connected with the Bloomington Playwrights Project folks today.  I
really am having a play done there in May.  So make your plans.

I am also sending out screenplays again.  I can hardly believe it.

Good news:  the cat spent the night out and returned home this morning.
This is a major accompishment.

Bed news:  the dog bit the UPS man.  I mean.  Bit.  Drew blood.  Nipped and
drew blood.  I subsequently ignored said dog for hours.  He was
disconsolate.  The end of the leashless walks and solo outings for him.
Dammit.  Why do others' betray us?

Oh.  Right.  It is their nature.

Come Friday.  The place should be clean any time after about 7:30.  Bring
marshmallows.  I'll have the barbecue fired up out by the pool.

xoxoSidda