TheBanyanTree: more Stories again

clarence talley ceciltalley at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 26 17:56:42 PDT 2006

At 8:15 AM -0700 9/26/06, Tobie Shapiro wrote:
>September 26, 20000000000000000000000000006
>

>Deer Ewe,
>
>	I'm beginning to feel like I should stop.  I need some
>feedback.  Someone tell me if this is getting old, or if it's still
>being enjoyed.
>
>                                QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hi, Tobie.

I'm enjoying the stories, and I'm sure the others are also. For one
reason or another many of us just don't take the time to comment.
Speaking for myself, I haven't been feeling well lately. Old age is
doing its number on me.

Have you sold your house yet? Are you and the twins doing okay? I
think If you often.

Keep the stories coming.

Cecil