TheBanyanTree: Once There Was Grass

Theta theta at garlic.com
Wed Sep 13 08:20:38 PDT 2006

Picking up dog poo - that's the first thing that came into my
mind.  Darling Maggie and Shane were visited by a plastic grass salesman
while we were there last month.  His blithe answer to the dog poo issue is
to just hose it off.  "Hose it off, where?" was my question back and I
vividly described my vision of the yard years from now, totally coated in
slime of dog and having the kids outside playing in it.  He didn't stay long.

The CCR's for that place you visited also probably dictate the color you
paint your house, prohibit swing sets, and forbid residents from parking in
their driveway for more than 15 minutes and you have to get permission to
have your guests park in front of the house when they come to visit.  Yep,
sounds like a real fun neighborhood.  And the developer sounds like he
needs some serious counseling.  Keep looking.

Theta

The agent explained how the developer didn't like how, when