TheBanyanTree: Debate

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 08:01:44 PDT 2006

I remember Minnesota politics.  I also recall when Jesse "The Body" Ventura,
won the governorship.  Jesse was a pro rassler; pushy, loud-mouthed,
in-your-face sort of guy, running against the sons or grandsons of generational
Minnesota politicians.

Between all the slippery-slide, Jesse was the gbull in politics' china shop.
BUT, with Jesse, you knew what you would get.  For instance; if you played
poker with Jesse, you knew right away if he had a good hand or bad, by the
gloating grin or pout and slamming of cards he displayed.  Good or bad, the folks of
Minnesota Jesse would break the mold.

And, he did.

I guess it is back to the "same old" there now, the same as it is anywhere.

Here in Florida, I liked one candidate, until he blew it with a racial slur.
He seemed to have the best solutions for a number of our political ills, but
he . .blew it. What more can I say?

Anyway, good luck for your guy today. Vote in the primaries. It is the one
chance we get to say who will run and who won't.

NancyLee