TheBanyanTree: shameless plea

Dee dee.cee at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 09:49:55 PST 2006

Sidda wrote:

> 2.  an agent is interested in my eBay stories, but said I have to have
> a website to interest publishers.  So now I do.
> http://secondhandprose.squarespace.com/  Please go here and write
> comments and make me look really popular.  There is a blog and some
> tales of estate sales and some animal stories.  It's fun enough.
>
> You'll have to register, but that just means you'll be informed when I
> post something new.
Hmmm. It's easy enough to click on the Be My Guest link to write
comments. Apparently there is no registration required for that because
the comments are immediately posted. Nor does there seem to be any way
to register. Just to see if it would kick up a register page, I tried
filling in the Log In blanks and got: [ Password incorrect. Please
ensure you are authorized to access this site, and that you are using
the correct login. ]

Are you sure the Registration/Log In routine isn't just for the blog
owner, Sidda? To prevent outsiders from coming in and messing with your
"stuff"?

Confused hugs, Dee...