TheBanyanTree: shameless plea

Terri W. siddalee at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 22:00:22 PST 2006

Dear Folks,

I keep sending this shameless plea to the Tree, only to the wrong
address.  I hope I have it right this time.

1.  many thanks to those who are encouraging my novel.  (this is not
the plea, this is just me)

2.  an agent is interested in my eBay stories, but said I have to
have a website to interest publishers.  So now I do.
secondhandprose.squarespace.com  Please go here and write comments
and make me look really popular.  There is a blog and some tales of
estate sales and some animal stories.  It's fun enough.

You'll have to register, but that just means you'll be informed when
I post something new.

Use as many email addresses as you like.  I am, basically, stuffing
the ballot box.  :->   I need you all on my side.

More novel coming up.  I promise.

I appreciate you all.  What a great thing we have in our lives.  For
so long, too, for some.  :-D

xoxox
Sidda