TheBanyanTree: SHAMELESS PLEA

Terri W. siddalee at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 29 14:14:36 PST 2006

Dear Tree Huggers, Hangers, and Hopefuls,

I have an agent interested in my eBay stories.  But he said I need to have a website and blog to get a publisher interested.

I now have a website and blog.  But I need TRAFFIC and COMMENTS and GUESTBOOK SIGNERS.

Here's where you come in.

secondhandprose.squarespace.com

Please go here, now, the next day, whenever you think of it, and make me look popular.  It might change my life.  For the better.  I hope.  :->

You'll have to subscribe -- which means nothing, other than you are informed when I post something new.

I shall be forever in your debt.

Many, many thanks.

GO!  DO!  COMMENT!

(but don't make it sound like you know me.  You're just a web surfer who serendipitously happened upon my existence.  Right?  ;->)

xoxoSidda