TheBanyanTree: Life Stories 22

Dee dee.cee at verizon.net
Sat Oct 7 10:01:45 PDT 2006

Tobiekins recalled:

>     "My teacher at school says Jews have horns."
>
>     So we both rummaged through my hair to find these mysterious
> horns, and we didn't find them.  I was relieved and vindicated.  I'm
> not sure how Susie took the disappointment.
Oh fer goodness' sake. I don't think this is an ethnic attribute, Tobie,
but I believe, should you be found to own anything like that, it would
be of the singular Unicorn variety. It would be gracefully spiraled and
wondrous to behold, signifying a passionate heart and a piercing
perspective, with a gift of communication magical in its power. And
everyone knows you can't see Unicorns unless you believe in them so of
course Susie couldn't see the horn.

That's what I think. But I've always been biased in favor of Unicorns
and Dragons, long before it became fashionable to do so.

Hugs, Dee...