TheBanyanTree: Fru

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Mon Mar 20 04:39:00 PST 2006

Hi Gloria,

Thanks for your well wishes for Fru and son.  Philip is doing fine.  He is up and about and the nurse has stopped coming to the house.  He still has pain but not nearly what it was.  They have taken him off of a lot of the pain medicine.  He is restless and impatient but that's about the worst of it.

Re Fru, the vet determined that it was some kind of virus or doggie type flu because as soon as Fru started feeling better, Pugsey came down with it.  I was able to get the medicine into him more quickly so he recovered in two days instead of the five days it took Fru.  This Saturday was our first normal day.  Whew!  It's so like having two babies again, only more work!  :-)

Sharon

>>> Glo~ee <burns.gloria at gmail.com> 03/16/06 8:30 PM >>>

Awww... hugs & more for Fru and you!  Hope he's feeling better even as
I write this!  BTW...how's your son coming along?

Gloria