TheBanyanTree: Fru

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Mar 16 06:55:09 PST 2006

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I have one little sick pup at home, and it is my
inspiration, Fru.  You have never seen such a sad, puppy.  I am so used
to his spirited ways, that this has really thrown me for a loop.  Took
him to the vets and gave him medicine right away last evening.  He did
sleep through the night.  The first time in three nights.  The vet
thinks he got a hold of something and ate it, probably at night when I
walk him without my glasses and he was at the end of his long leash.
It's in our own yard so I never considered that he could get something
harmful.  But that was stupid since I live next to a river and there's
wild critters out my way.

I crated him for today and if he is not better tonight, back to the
vets.  He cried so pitifully when I left.

So if ya' got any good thoughts hanging around, could ya' think 'em
real fast for the Fru.

Fru is one of the main characters in my book, "Jacks or Better to Open,
Trips to Win."  I don't think I've ever posted any of it on the tree,
but it's coming along great guns.

Thanks,

Sharon