TheBanyanTree: To all parents

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 05:58:34 PST 2006

This one came onto the screen on a click-down through the morning list, and I missed the author's name.
Reading... reading... good god, someone had a bad day. Reading... reading... geez... somebody's kid really pissed in this person's Cheerios....

Then I looked to see who it was whose adorable children had caused such great frustration.
Why, it's our darling Sachet! You GO girl!! In a battle of wills, this woman wins by default.

Had no idea you used to be Foreman at the Whupass Cannery, however. :)

Mine are 13 and 9, both girls. I'd never thought of taking the water heater offline.... hmmm... usually I just go turn on the hot water someplace else. The only advantage to antique plumbing. I DO wish they'd stop eating my favorite cereal that I only buy once a month or so 'cause, gosh, it's almost $5 a box. I never get more than the bottom crumbs the first morning it's opened.
But, alas. as the only male in the house (three women, three bitches) means I just try and stay out of everyone's way and guard my razor like a... what? Oh... three DOGS. All FEMALES. Geez... I'm not THAT bitter.

Scott