TheBanyanTree: new car new plates old story

trebro at att.net trebro at att.net
Sun Mar 5 11:42:22 PST 2006

My parents got their first keyless entry car last year.  I swear my father is obsessed with hitting the little buttons every chance he gets, even now.  It's especially funny to watch them locking each other out by BOTH wanting to be the one that unlocks the doors!

-Rob

-------------- Original message from NancyIee at aol.com: --------------