TheBanyanTree: new car new plates old story

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 07:54:15 PST 2006

tobie at shpilchas.net writes:
And how about the remote
control locks, the remote control door openers?

I, too, laugh at all the silly gadets.  However, I borrowed a friend's van to
take to Home Depot, where I anticipated hauling home a largish purchase.
Coming out of the store, I was confronted with row upon row of identical vans.
Everyone in town must have bought a white van of that make. Walked down a row,
looking inside each vehicle, hoping to spot the kid seat or her box going to
Goowill.  It would take me forever.

I had the remote thingee, and I presssed to unlock the van door. That was no
help.  So, I pressed the button which oders the opening of the rear hatch. Lo
and behold, way down the third row, the back gate on a white van beeped and
swung up.  It truly startled a couple walking by no end, but I had found the
right van..
  New gadget came in handy.

NancyLee