TheBanyanTree: Marching Forth

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 2 16:17:07 PST 2006

Your northern swing is our southern roundabout.

Today, when I sat at the computer, I found the rising sun had moved
across the sky to a point where it finds a gap beside the house up the
hill at the back, so that it slants into my eyes.

I sighed and found the folder I have not needed in some months, and set
it on top of the radio on the windowsill, so that the sun was blocked.

In two weeks, the setting sun will reflect off the windows of the house
at the back, and I will need the folder twice a day for several weeks,
then I can set it aside until spring.

A few birds have left or stopped calling, but most hang around.  With
our bland and sea-buffered climate, flowers will continue to bloom. but
there is a downward trend in the cycle.

The television news is full of too much information about the groin
muscles of footballers.

Winter looms, but not winter as you know it.

Nonetheless, I will need shoes in a month or two.

   _--|\    Peter Macinnis            petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
  /     \   Cross-cultural watercraft maker, polymorphic monohulls
  \.--._*   and Delphic coracles a specialty, also Tribo-economics
       v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm