TheBanyanTree: personal revelations

Tom Smith deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 18:29:07 PST 2006

1)  There is more truth in a tooth than in all the Holy Books.

2)  Pooping in the woods and a hot shower are both good.

3)  Never puke into the wind.

4)  Home is somewhere behind my eyes and between my ears.

5)  Love is a verb.

6)  I have regretted a long time things done hastily.

7)  Sex is fun, love is funny, and both are expensive.

8)  Wisdom kills fun but is more relaxing.

9)  It's more fun to dance clumsily than to watch others dance well.

10) Life is to be savored.