TheBanyanTree: Be Healthy. Be Fit. Be Human.

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 04:49:32 PST 2006

While the snow was melting, I finished packing the upper level of our home
yesterday.  I just left the “last minute” stuff and Ray needs to go through
his part of the closet and his dresser, but everything else is neatly packed
into boxes and the boxes are stacked in the living room waiting for the
movers to arrive on April 10.  I only have the kitchen and dining room to
pack.  Of course, the garage is out there waiting, but Ray has been working
in there, getting things organized, so getting the stuff ready to move from
the garage should a snap by the time the dumpster arrives on April 3.

Since I was a “good girl” yesterday and accomplished my goal, I’m going to
run in the Human Race this morning.  I probably won’t run very fast, because
I’m not a fast runner, every step is a struggle for me, but I should trot
along OK and finish in time to watch the boys run their kids race.  I’m
hoping we can go out and have lunch or something afterwards, because I haven
’t seen my precious grandsons for a while.

After being healthy and fit and of course, very human, I’ll come home and
begin organizing the address changes I need to make.  Then I’ll watch some
NCAA hoops – all my Final Picks are still in it, and that’s what really
matters anyway – and get ready for the vernal equinox and my upcoming busy
week.

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net

http://www.bpwmn.org

Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment.
~Iara Gassen