TheBanyanTree: Marching On

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Mar 2 12:31:25 PST 2006

It is the same for New England.  We are having the coldest temps for the
entire winter now and they are expected to stay at least for the next
week.  We have a snow storm coming in on top of it.  Whew!  I'm sure
ready for a little bit of lamb.

Sharon

>>> jeri bates <jeribates at shaw.ca> 3/1/2006 4:37:11 PM >>>

In my part of the world, the month has come in roaring like a lion.

The sky is pewter coloured, with dirty patches. The icy wind is
howling,
the trees waving, the ship's bunting dipping in the cherry tree across

the street. (That will be the de-frocked lawyer's house.)

The only birds in sight are gulls and crows. The great ragtag of robins

has gone somewhere else. No swallows either, now that I come to think
of
it.

I hope spring is  not far behind. This is not fun, here on the edge of

the country. Canada that is.

May your flowers bloom.

Jeri, in Victoria, cold