TheBanyanTree: Amazing

ForTheLoveOfSoftware.com grandberry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:13:40 PST 2006

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I will be 60 later this year.  I just got back
from the doctor's office and he told me there is absolutely nothing wrong
with me.  Whoohoo!  No tumors, no cancers, no artheritis, cholesteral
normal, red and white blood cells normal, blood pressure low, sugar levels
normal.

Liver healthy. That is a miracle in and of itself.  I had hepatitis C.  I
kept a journal for anyone coming along after me who is as scared as I was.
http://geocities.com/sharleze/index

Now I start with a clean slate, just like a tied basketball game.  My plan
all along has been to live to be 140 years old.  That way I am not middle
aged until I am 70.

Live long and prosper.

--
Sandi Grandberry M.Ed.