TheBanyanTree: sibling rivalry

Bill bill at hyattfamily.org
Sun Jun 11 10:08:51 PDT 2006

Reading Monique's tale of two dogs reminded me of my tow little grandchildren. Brenna is five and Sethe is two and a half. He weighs as much as his sister and is a solid chunk. They can fuss with each other but you had better never try and bother one of them if the other one is around. I was kidding Brenna while on a trip Friday and Seth nearly started a war with me. He is very protective of his "big" sister. She is equally as protective of him. In their lives there is no such thing as sibling rivalry. May it ever be so, please God!!!

Still His Servant
Bro  Bill