TheBanyanTree: A True Narrative....

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 29 12:08:54 PDT 2006

Eww that's gotta' be awful.  Where are you that it is so dry?  We have hot,
humid, rain, then hot, humid, rain over and over which is unusual for New
England...at least for this long a time.  Actually I love rain for my flower
beds but it was the wasted time and trouble trying to get to the therapist's
in it that bothered me.  ;-0

Sharon