TheBanyanTree: Head Songs

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Sat Jan 21 17:42:53 PST 2006

You mean... others suffer from this horrid affliction? It's not just that I'm insane?
Well, my head songs are commented upon and harmonized by The Voices In My Head...

Seriously, I once had The Sukiyaki Song (Kyu Sakamoto) in JAPANESE stuck in my head for a month. I thought The Voices were trying to tell me something, so I looked up the translation. It *is* a lovely song ("I look up when I walk, so the tears won't fall"), but the lovlieness was overshadowed by the torment.

That guy in A Beautiful Mind? That's nothing. I watched that movie thinking, "Bah. This guy's a big pussy."

Scott

Ue o muite arukou
Namida ga kobore naiyouni
Omoidasu harunohi