TheBanyanTree: La la la I'm not listening

Sandi grandberry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:23:30 PST 2006

I can tell you what to do, however, the only way any efforts on your part
will work is by starting with an open, honest discussion with your partner.
Then together you can help her find out how to excel with the great
potential she has.

We succeeded with one son on drugs. It was really hard, but we stuck
together and won.  You don't have anything that serious, but it takes the
same kind of team work.

Good luck.

Sandi Grandberry, M.Ed.
For the Love of Software llc