TheBanyanTree: Revisit Responses

Laura wolfljshus at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 14 14:16:11 PST 2006

On 14 Jan 2006 , Julie Anna Teague made this statement:

> That is funny, Maria, because I've always suspected that people are really
> not laughing out loud when they use LOL.  Sometimes I actually am, but in
> that case I often type something onomatopoeic such as BWAH HA HA HA HA.

Uh-Oh.  Am I the only one that uses LOL only when I'm really LOL?  All
this time I thought my online friends were really and truly getting a
good out-loud laugh when I sent them my little one-liners.

I mean sure, I'm not always really rolling on the floor etc, when I use
that, but I don't use that very often.  I suspect that when I *do* use
ROTFLMAO, I would be doing just that if it weren't for the bad knees and
sore back.  (Old age sucks)

Huh.  All this time they've been pretending.  I feel all dirty, now.

Next you'll tell me that the Easter Bunny isn't real...

;o)

--
Laura
wolfljshus at insightbb.com