TheBanyanTree: Sunday Morning Cerebrations

B Drummond redd_clay at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 22 06:31:47 PST 2006

   Took the dog out for a walk yesterday afternoon.

   Something about the warmth of day, something about taking a different
route;  all I know is that it came to pass while walking suddenly I realized I
was possessed with an intense feeling of hope, a feeling of utter security, a
feeling of well being that surely a child in his mother's womb must feel in
those intimate moments when she talks to it and tells it that she loves it
and how happy it makes her feel.

   It was like a shot of hope had been injected directly into my veins and it
surged to my head with a sweet intoxication.  Heaven came down and angels
descended and ascended on the rungs of Jacob's Ladder before me.

   Don't know what caused it, don't know why it came.  Don't know if it will
ever come back.

   I pray that it will.

   I sure could use another fix of that good stuff.

    bd
     -------