TheBanyanTree: Philip

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Mon Feb 27 05:37:36 PST 2006

Hello all!

Thanks once again for all your prayers and god thoughts.  Philip is doing fine.  He was in surgery about 4 ½ hours.  They found a small hole in his heart and stitched that as well as removed an aneurism and, of course, did the bypass.  He had a miserable first night (expected) but the next day improved rapidly, especially in spirit.  They will begin to get him up today for a bit and hope to have him home by Thursday or Friday if all continues to go well.

Thanks again and I am now breathing normally and my chest has stopped hurting at last.

Sharon