TheBanyanTree: Raspberry Swirl

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 13:34:09 PST 2006

A delicious dessert; my favorite.  Does the swirl go clockwise or
counter-clockwise? It looks the same when presented to the guests, so why do you say it
should be clockwise, when I made it the other way?

THEY don't know the difference, and ooh and aah when it's set before them all
the same.  Can't you just eat and enjoy the sweet tartness, the rich and
creamy texture without fussing about the wrong-way swirl? Accept it in its
beautiful whole. Accept the fact that you and I make Raspberry Swirl a bit
differently. I am not wrong, only different. Only not exactly like you.

Raspberry Swirl will never change the world, nor make a bit of difference in
those who partake of it now. Counter-clockwise will not make their hair fall
out, nor will I forever be tainted in reputation as the one who made the swirl
the wrong way.

Let it go. Take me as I am. Love me in total or not at all, and do not make
war over Raspberry Swirl.

or anything else as trivial.

NancyLee