TheBanyanTree: Politics and the Tree

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:03:43 PST 2006

I dunno about this.  I rather enjoy hearing political rants.  It lets
me know what fellow Americans are thinking, and those from other
countries for that matter.  I guess I could join a political
discussion list, if that's my goal, but I thought all of us here
tolerated others' opinions better than this.  Maybe not.

Seems to me that the things that affect our lives the most are the
very things that people can't openly discuss.  Religion or lack
thereof, politics, and money.  Not just here, but everywhere.  I have
a difficult time comprehending it.

So with all due respect I'll refrain, but I felt the need to share my thoughts.

Dreamer...dreamin' of a kinder, gentler world for ALL