TheBanyanTree: it must be a guy thang

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:56:17 PST 2006

On 17 Dec 2006 Sachet wrote:

> So it's not a parochial attitude on my part. Nope. It's just utter
> befuddlement over the all-of-a-sudden decision to shave all the hair
> off your head because it will be fun.

I dunno, Sachet.  I think I can empathize with him.

I'm trying to get mine grown out, so all I have to do in the mornings is brush it and put it
back in a pony-tail.  Unfortunately, I'm right in the middle of the "Medusa" stage of growing
out.  Every morning Medusa's snakes get out of the bed with me, and I have to actually
wash my hair to get them out.  My preference would be to shower in the evening, and get
into bed clean.  But noOOoooo, I have to wait to wash my hair in the morning.

Last week I was grooming the poor doggie who hadn't been groomed since August (the
elbow thang, ya' know), and I ended up shaving her down again.  The third time my hair
flopped into my face, I turned the clippers around and gave them a good look, thinking
"Gee, it would only take a few minutes, and I'd never have to blow-dry my hair again....."  I
decided against it.  I'm not sure if that was a good decision or not.  I've vowed to give it
another month.  If it's still bugging me, I may join your son in the boot camp look!

--
Wolfie
wolfljsh at gmail.com