TheBanyanTree: Who Wasn't With Me...

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 13:46:51 PST 2006

So, I was involved in an accident yesterday. My first thought after the man that ran a stop sign and ran into me, helped me get out of this 12 foot ditch was, "Someone was with me during this accident." And my next thought was, "Who was that, that spoke to me during the accident and told me what to do?"

  If I were talking to you on the phone today, our voices would be real to each other, just like that voice yesterday from within my car that said, "Close your eyes, relax your body, don't fight it, it will be ok." And then in some nano second or something I saw flashes of information in my head of how drunk drivers don't get hurt in accidents because their bodies are relaxed. So I listened and got this huge calming feeling surrounding me and went for a ride. The Crow went airborne. All I remember was the sounds of crunching metal, exploding glass showering my face and body, a few rough turbulents and then silence. When the ride was over, I opened my eyes to the sun beating down on me and I was looking at the ground or should I say the ditch from a side view. My seatbelt kept me in place, my airbag didn't inflate, somehow I kept completely away from the stearing wheel and winshield.

  The other driver was then running from his truck over to the ditch in histerics asking me if I was ok? I did a check on my body and brushed some of the glass away from me and told him to calm down, I was ok and to somehow figure out a way to get me out of the car. Have you ever seen your car from a side view... it's kinda cool. Gives you a new perspective on things, donchaknow. He climbed up on the other side of my car that was not buried in the ditch and got the door opened and climb by climb, he acted as a rope for me to get out of the car. No cuts or broken bones, just sore and stiff and giving my many blessings to whoever was with me.

  I go down to the barn this morning to clean out my car. I'm still filled with questions of "Who" as I start going through things that have gathered 5 years worth in pockets, glove compartment boxes and trunks. And as I sift through things my question now changes to "Who wasn't with me."

  I found rocks that I collected on many trips, crow feathers that were clipped to differant places, my rattle from my medicine snake necklace that I made years ago, bells given to me from Sachet long ago. I come across a blue feather gifted to me by YB, my fathers fire company hat, my Dale Earnhardt plate that came from my jeep originally and my special feather that is framed laying on red felt with a clipping from a sage brush bush in Montana.

  My car will probably be totalled. The insurance adjuster will be here the day after Christmas. I lost a tire and headlight system from the passengers side front. The two doors on the drivers side are completely crumpled, windows shattered out, The metal side bar or something like that attached to the frame was bent in and the inside of the car itself has a new bend to things. The windshield is cracked up at the top. The passengers side of the car from front to back is flattened. And I climbed out of it all, got a shower to remove the glass shards and just a little stiff and sore. Looking back at the impact spot in the road, I somehow went between an electric pole and a 40 mph speed limit sign just grazing a 1/4 of an inch from the pole. I truly believe that if he hadn't hit me where he hit me and turned my car, I would have been head on in that pole.

  So, with that described and with all of those special things amongst the useless... my question now certainly is indeed, "Who WASN'T with me... "

  Thank You Sachet, Thank You YB, Thank You Mother Earth, Thank You My Animals, Thank You My Guides, Thank You Creator and Thank You Dad!

  Christmas Blessings To Each and Everyone of You... I know I just received mine...

  Crow