TheBanyanTree: night visitors

Bill bill at hyattfamily.org
Wed Aug 16 08:51:02 PDT 2006

Several Years ago we lived in a huge log house near a woods in southwest
Little Rock. We had all kinds of birds and three colors of Squirrels. We had
the gray, the red and a few black. We had a huge Pinoak tree in the front
yard with the driveway making a circle around it. Sometimes we would have
thirty or more squirrels feeding in it but none actually lived there. They
all had their home in the woods. Once, while our son was being caretaker and
we were off working for J C Penney Construction, a family of skunks found a
hole in the rock foundation and made a home under the house. Steve went
through a lot of trouble before he finally got rid of them. It was a joy to
watch all the wildlife!

Still His Servant
Bro  Bill